What kinds of smart phone do you like?

Nov 6, 2010

KAKAO TALK




★★★★☆
            # Free App


KAKAO TALK

KAKAO TALK is social networking program.
It's similar with Nate on.


Strong points




① It is free.


Everyone who has I-Pod or I-phone can communicate each other for free.
It can chat from 1:1 to groups in real time.



② I don't have to add friends one by one.


I-Pod has this Apps originally.


If you list friends' numbers in I-Pod, KAKAO TALK recognizes your friends.
And KAKAO TALK adds friends who use KAKAO automatically.
It's very convenient !

③ It shows friends' photo and I can customize my chatting background.

While I'm chatting my friends,
When I wanna send my message,

  
Weak points


① Once you make your ID, you can't change it again.

② You can use this Apps only in a WiFi hotspot.

1 comment: