What kinds of smart phone do you like?

Dec 11, 2010

돈 기입장 Lite



★★★★☆
                   # Free
                  # $2.99

돈 기입장 Lite

First screen

You can see your personal account at a look.

It shows your expenses.

And if you touch the word 'Expenses',
you can see comparison between last month and this month.
By touching same place,
you can see comparison between today and this month.


Also, you can see a chart of six months.

And it has own calculator. So you don't have to take it.

It is a screen that you write your expense.


You can choose a category and even add new category that you want.

You can adjust page color, holiday(by countries), way of payment, and so on.
There are lots of things that you can adjust and change.

Strong points
①I can make my own account.
②I can use passwords.
③It has pretty design.

Weak point
①It adds only three categories a day at Free version.
But I'm a student yet, so I don't care it.

No comments:

Post a Comment