What kinds of smart phone do you like?

Dec 11, 2010

NateOn UC



★★★★★
              # Free App 


NateOn UC

NateOn is social networking program that can communicate with friends.
I expect everyone know this.


First screen


If you have account, just log in. And if you don't, sign up.


You can see your friends by touching friend,
while you are communicating or sending message.
 
 


You can contact your friends.
(But only can those who allow to show their personal informations.)
And you can enter their mini homepage.


Message box.

You can also see your nate account's mail box


If you communicate with someone,

I use this app very often.
I love this app.


Weak point
①Mutitasking function isn't convenient.
If I use NateOn after using other app, I have to log in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment